Authenteq SDK consist in 3 different modules:
- Core (required)
- Live ID document scanner (optional)
- Live ID document scanner database (optional)
Live ID document scanner will be activated only on iOS 13 or newer
- Project dependencies are specified in a file called
Podfile. Create this file in the same directory as your Xcode project file (
.xcodeproj) if it doesn't already exist.
- Add the following lines to the head of your
Podfile: (make sure to replace YOUR_PROJECT_NAME)
platform :ios, '11.0'
- Add Core pod to your target:
- Optionally add the pod for the Live ID document scanner:
- Optionally add the pod for the Live ID document scanner database, otherwise it will be downloaded at runtime:
- Run Terminal command to install the dependencies in your project:
- Under the Build Settings tab, make sure the iOS Deployment Target is 11.0 or higher
NSCameraUsageDescriptionkey in your Info.plist file
- Under the Info tab, add description as to why camera access is required by clicking the small `+` button and adding the text
- For example: 'Camera permission is needed to take a photo of your document and face for identification.'
If issues with building the app, save the project as a workspace, then close project and open workspace
NFCReaderUsageDescriptionkey in your Info.plist file
com.apple.developer.nfc.readersession.iso7816.select-identifierskey in your Info.plist file and specify
A0000002471001as 'Item 0'.
- Add Near Field Communication Tag Reading capability in project "Signing & Capabilities" section.